We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it. Should you decide to register as a user on the website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to -
your name and surname,
your email address,
your physical address,
your mobile number, and
your date of birth.
Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your details. You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
We will not, without your express consent, use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of goods;
- to contact you regarding current or new product or services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners;
- to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions;
- disclose your personal information to any third party only for the purposes as set out below:
- to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our website, email or any other method, for the ordering of goods or when delivering goods to you and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
- to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services, etc). Our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
- to GRATiAE in order for them to liaise directly with you regarding any faulty goods you have purchased which requires their involvement.
We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property. In the event of a fraudulent online payment, GRATiAE is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may place small text files called ‘cookies’ on your device when you visit our website. These files do not contain personal information, but they do contain a personal identifier allowing us to associate your personal information with a certain device.
These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
- granting you access to age restricted content;
- tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences;
- improving how our website performs;
- allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
- helping us deliver targeted advertising where appropriate in compliance with the applicable laws.
We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your personal information.
We will treat your personal information as strictly confidential, save where we are entitled to share it as set out in this Policy. We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access and to provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details.
We will promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information. We will provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this Policy on reasonable notice and request. Upon your written request we will promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
GRATiAE undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party other than as provided for in this Policy.
Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.